Send Abstract or Full Paper To: firstname.lastname@example.org along with the name and city of the conference.
or Online Abstract Submission : Click Here
ICGEED Conference invites scholars, researchers, practitioners and students proposals to submit papers for paper presentations, interactive sessions, virtual talks or colloquia addressing one of the following tracks & topics.
If you are unable to attend the conference, you may still join the community and submit your article for peer review and possible publication, upload an online presentation, and enjoy subscriber access to the journal.
Broadly, the main areas of inquiry include the followings Topics but not limited to:
"• COVID- 19 Pandemic, Public Health, and Economics
• Global Issues, Climate, Economy Updates, and Threats
• Understand Islamic Finance and Aspects of Arab Cultures
• Trade, Immigration and Demographic Issues
• Economic Growth and Energy Exports in the Gulf Countries6. Small Business
• Marketing Automation, Social Media, Cybersecurity
• Economic Growth and Trade in Japan and South Korea
• Trade, Conflicts, and Dialogue in the Middle East
• Global Market, Crises, and Business Policies
• Economic Reforms, Social Changes, and Issues in the Middle East
• Marketing, Management, and Markets
• Competition, Black Market, and Informal Economies
• Political crises, Corporations, and Conflict Resolution
• Big Data, Markets, and Public Policy
• Character, Ethics, Business, and Integrity
• Human's Rights, Markets, and Public Policy
• Consumers, Cultures, and Social Changes
• Strategy, Productivity & Work Methods
• Entrepreneurship, Market Challenges, and Innovation
• Contemporary Economy and Globalization
• Economic Impact on Social Development & Democracy
• National Economies Between Liberalization and Intervention
• Modern Tendencies in Economy and Management of Tourism
• Entrepreneurship Caught Between Creativity and Bureaucracy
• The Role of SMEs in National Economies
• SMEs in Global Value Chains"
Web page was created with Mobirise